I have never really straightened Abby's hair before so one night on the spur of the moment we decided we needed to give it a try. She took a bath and I blew it out and then straigtened it with my iron. She looks so different!!! But with it being so humid here we had to straighten it every morning. It lasted 3 days until the storm moved in and it got way to frizzy to fix.
We have been talking about donating her hair, but even straightened it would be sooo short if we cut off the 10 inches. So, I guess we'll just have to wait some more or give up on the idea, she really wants her hair shorter. We'll see...




4 comments:
Wow she looks a lot older with straight hair and no glasses!
Her hair is gorgeous all straight and long! So beautiful!
She looks soo beautiful! Her hair is so long! I hope you guys are enjoying your summer!
Wow, that's one crazy hairstyle! Super cute!
Post a Comment