Loves cakes...

Loves cakes...
My blog with a collection of my pictures of cakes. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do! Just click on the picture to go to the site.

Friday, May 9, 2008

Cake's

Yeah Tiffany's cake is finished!! Scarlett came and picked it up and it made it all the way to Eaton Rapids safely. Sigh of relief. I realy liked it. I put all kinds of words on it to make it a little more fun for a shower: Hope, Joy, Family, Faith, Love. And I loved the pink and orange daisy's. The other cake is for a friends daughter's first birthday. I thought they both turned out so cute.

5 comments:

McGinnis Family said...

Those cakes look awesome!!!! I wish I could eat them all!

Aubreydoll said...

Super cute as always!

Janee said...

Ooooooo very cute! I especially like the one with Maya on it :)

Rylie said...

Tiffany's cake looks awesome!!! I loved Maya's cake too!

Megan said...

Oh my gosh!! Tiffany's cake is gorgeous! You are SOOOOOO talented! Your cakes are the prettiest I've ever seen.