Loves cakes...

Loves cakes...
My blog with a collection of my pictures of cakes. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do! Just click on the picture to go to the site.

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Hawk Island Park

We went to Hawk Island with a bunch of other Mom's. I was a really cool park. I had never been before. Jack had tons of fun using the excavators. They were a little hard to use but he loved them. It was so warm and fabulous. In the 70's. And I got a little sunburn. I makes me feel like summer is just around the corner. I am loving it!!!

Jack and the excavators. He just loves construction trucks. Excavator was one of his first words.

Slides are awesome. As long as I can keep Jack from climbing up them.

Jack swinging. He is huge!! The lake behind hime was so pretty. I want to bring my bike and go around it. I has a really nice trail to bike on and will be beautiful once it gets green again.

The kids stripped down a little and went wading. They had tons of fun.

1 comments:

Janee said...

I love that park - that's where I'm having Maya's birthday party.