Well as you know from the previous post we have been sick all week. By 'we' I mean me and the kids since Mark never seems to get sick. I didn't get much done except caring for me and the kids so the house was a mess. Well to be nice and surprise me Mark cleaned the house for me while I was at Natalie's shower Saturday. SOOOO incredibly sweet!!!!! What a guy. Well later on I was emptying the dishwasher and what did I find??? A capsule of soap on the bottom of the dishwasher still wrapped in plastic!!!! Well Mark put the capsule of soap in the dishwasher with the plastic wrapper still on. He figured it dissolved. OOps!!!! I just thought it was so funny!!! I felt kinda mean just sitting there laughing at him, but really it was cute!!!
1 week ago




3 comments:
LOL - Dan would TOTALLY do something like this! Hilarious...
Men are so funny! I love it when they try to help and it ends like this! How cute!
Mike did the same exact thing!!!
Post a Comment