Kara, Rylie and I got together and gave Amy a shower for little Brett. I just love having parties!!!! Amy's shower was way fun. I was so nice to have everyone there. And we missed the people who couldn't come. Rylie and I got together and made her cake. It was Rylies 1st time with the fondant an she did awesome!! She covered the top layer. It is so smooth and professional!! She also made some of the animals for our Noah's ark theme. I didn't take enough pictures!!! I forgot after the 1st ones. I hope everyone had fun. I loved having you over to play with me. Thanks everyone for helping clean up the food too. Because of you my house was put back together and clean before I watched my movie and vegged that night!!!!
Rylie and my Noah's ark cake.
Cveryone chiling and watching Amy open presents.
Amy
3 weeks ago




4 comments:
The party was AWESOME! The food was AMAZING!! Totally a blast!
The cookies were to die for! The cake was amazing and the frosting was FROM HEAVEN!!!!!! I had such a great time at the shower! Thanks for throwing such a great party!
That cake looks awesome! I wish I could've been there!
Awesome cake (as usual)! Looks like you girls had a blast!
Post a Comment