I'm totally having a hard time getting back into the swing of things after the holiday. I felt totally bummed and depressed when I got back. I think it was after Christmas blues. I went from playing with friends and family everyday to doing laundry, cleaning and being by myself at home!! Who wouldn't be sad??? But a few things we did on break in Utah.
1-got delayed several hours in the airport.
2-visited friends from DALLAS who had a CUTE 6 week old baby. We missed them this last year.
3-played games and lots of Guitar hero with my brothers. They are amazing!!
4-Abby had a sleepover at her friend Rachel's house. They missed each other so much they were glued together every chance they got.
5-Went swimming.
6-got a dry scratchy throat from the zero humidity in the desert there.
7-I was actually warmer in Utah since the humidy and wind was absent. For many of you who know me, you realize what a big deal it is when I'm actually warm.
8-saw Enchanted with the grandparents and Abby and Jack. They loved it! It was so fun to see their cute little faces staring enraptured at the movie screen.
9- Mark went snowboarding
10-got tons of goodies for christmas.
11-had a cookie decorating day; made yummy treats to eat
12-went to Idaho to Mark's family's cabin. We snowmobiled, jumped off the roof, made snow caves, played with cute little babies, and ate great food!!
13- and many other things that I just can't write down right now.
1 week ago




2 comments:
It is really hard to come back into everyday life again, isn't it? I didn't want our vacation to end, but I guess it wouldn't be as much fun if it lasted all year long!
MAN! You guys really played hard! Sounds like you had a lot of fun!
Post a Comment