Abby was in the Grand Ledge Christmas Parade with her Brownie's Girl Scout Troop 25. She had so much fun!!! Her favorite part was throwing the candy to everyone on the side of the street. She saw us and Laura Mcginnis too. I was so worried that we would pick the wrong side of the street to see her but we guessed right. After we all went and had cookies and hot chocolate.
Jack was sweating I put so many layers on him!!
Yummy!!

The decorated trailer they all rode in.
Abby!!!!
Abby was in the Grand Ledge Christmas Parade with her Brownie's Girl Scout Troop 25 last Friday. She had so much fun!!! Her favorite part was throwing the candy to everyone on the side of the street. She saw us and Laura Mcginnis too. I was so worried that we would pick the wrong side of the street to see her but we guessed right. After the parade we all went and had cookies and hot chocolate.




0 comments:
Post a Comment